Time, Mileage, & Expense Tracking for iPhone/iPad
TDF Tracker is a simple yet powerful tool for individuals who require time, expense, and mileage tracking. Potential users include anyone needing a flexible iPhone/iPad tracking system - consultants, lawyers, accountants, contractors and freelance designers, just to name a few.
You could buy one app for your iPhone and use it to keep track of billable time, another app to track mileage for reimbursement, and yet another app for tracking reimbursable expenses – but if you are looking for the simplicity of one app to track all three and truly save you time then TDF Tracker is the best choice.
- get up and going quickly with TDF Tracker’s intuitive interface
- time entries can use the built-in timer or be manually entered/adjusted at any time
- adjust if/how to round time entries to match your billing style
- several time tracking methods – from basic time tracking of total duration to more advanced tracking that includes start/end times and time spent on break
- expense tracking and mileage tracking – with many options to customize
- international support for currencies and distance
- summary at a glance for the current day on entry list screen
- easy reporting system which allows you to quickly send a custom day, week, or monthly report via HTML and/or CSV.
- keep your data safe – easily backup the entry database via WebDAV or to your MobileMe iDisk
- For a list of more features, please check out the TDF Tracker Page on iTunes
TDF Tracker works with all iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch, and the iPad) using iOS 3.1.3 and later. It is available for immediate download on the App Store.
If you are an existing user and have a comment or suggestion, please visit our feedback page. Your feedback will help us as we prioritize future features – and we love to hear new ideas that would help make TDF Tracker even better!